[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Common fuel-core group for all Fuel projects

Bartlomiej Piotrowski bpiotrowski at mirantis.com
Mon Sep 5 13:33:53 UTC 2016

Vladimir,

as you most likely remember, we've been there already. The previous
fuel-core group has been split especially due to low number of core
reviewers, too big load on them and inflexibility in promoting valuable
contributors into the group. Worth noting that it was very welcome change.

I fail to see why do you want to revert it after 12 months since it was
dissolved. I will just leave the excellent Mike's message here[1].

Cheers,
Bartłomiej

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-August/072406.html