[openstack-dev] [packaging-deb] IRC meeting tomorrow 5th September, 1pm UTC

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sun Sep 4 21:20:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

This is a kind reminder that we'll have our weekly IRC meeting at 1pm
UTC in #openstack-meeting-alt. The agenda is in our white board here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-deb-packaging

Note that this will be our 3rd IRC meeting, and that we'll keep on with
this time, unless new contributors show up, and that time becomes not
convenient. Also, I'm overdue to write a project status on the -dev
list, and I hope to be able to do so this week (but very shortly: it's
now doing very well, and we have almost all of Oslo packages built and
available in OpenStack infra).

Feel free to join and/or add stuff to the agenda.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)