[openstack-dev] [Zun][Infra] Error on setting up git-review

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Sat Sep 3 20:30:48 UTC 2016

Hi infra team,

First, thanks for the hard work for renaming our project from Higgins to Zun. Second, there is an issue after renaming. Below is the error. It looks git review still looks for the old name. Any idea?

$ git review -s
Creating a git remote called "gerrit" that maps to:
        ssh://hongbin@review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/higgins.git
<traceback object at 0x7f6a9a74d9e0>
We don't know where your gerrit is. Please manually create a remote
named "gerrit" and try again.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/git-review", line 1196, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/bin/git-review", line 1110, in main
    config['hostname'], config['port'], config['project'])
  File "/usr/bin/git-review", line 489, in check_remote
    add_remote(hostname, port, project, remote)
  File "/usr/bin/git-review", line 353, in add_remote
    raise Exception("Error running %s" % cmd)
Exception: Error running git remote add -f gerrit ssh://hongbin@review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/higgins.git

Best regards,
Hongbin