[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Cutting milestone 3 deliverables

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 21:10:57 UTC 2016

Neutrinos,

Milestone 3 deliverables have been published [1].

Please, help us check the release notes to make sure everything in order
and post patches to tidy up the release notes if needed. Some of these
reminders are captured in [2], therefore please feel free to help. [3]
captures a list of documentation related bugs, please let's squash those as
much as we can.

We have time to land RC1 targeted changes between now until the 12th. I did
block a number of changes this morning but I will unblock them in the next
hour.

Be mindful of what you approve for merge (e.g. patches containing DB
migration need special attention), and double check whether it's aimed at
making RC1 solid/complete. If not, please refrain from putting it in the
gate queue.

Many thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Armando