[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Newton Feature Freeze

Vladimir Kozhukalov vkozhukalov at mirantis.com
Thu Sep 1 17:58:07 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

I'd like to announce FF for Newton cycle. All features must be merged
before 09/02/2016 12:00 AM PST. From this point all patches must refer to
medium and higher bugs. If some feature patches are still in progress,
please request FF exception for a respective feature.

First such feature that needs FF exception is ISOless test jobs (BVT and
gates). We have not managed to merge and all necessary patches. Since this
feature does not affect the core code of Fuel (but only fuel-qa and jenkins
jobs) I'd like we to continue working on the feature and get it merged by
next Friday 09/09/2016.

Vladimir Kozhukalov