[openstack-dev] [kolla] Feature freeze until we tag rc1

Swapnil Kulkarni coolsvap at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 17:04:00 UTC 2016

Hello all,

With the end of last development milestone newton-3, we will be having
a procedural -2 on all features change requests to block merge until
rc1 is tagged on September 15th.

As a result of this, all changes related to blueprints not tagged for
rc1 will have -2. The -2 here does not indicate the work is not
valued. So please continue working on the features as we will actively
review work once we move into next development milestones for ocata.

Feel free to work on any bugs targetted to rc1 or otherwise. For any
queries reply to this thread or jump to #openstack-kolla

TIA

--
Best Regards,
Swapnil Kulkarni