[openstack-dev] [Neutron][networking-sfc] need help on requesting release for networking-sfc

Cathy Zhang Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com
Thu Sep 1 00:31:13 UTC 2016

CC OpenStack alias.

From: Cathy Zhang
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 5:19 PM
To: Armando Migliaccio; Ihar Hrachyshka; Cathy Zhang
Subject: need help on requesting release for networking-sfc

Hi Armando/Ihar,

I would like to submit a request for a networking-sfc release. I did this for previous branch release by submitting a bug request in launchpad before. I see that other subproject, such as L2GW, did this in Launchpad for mitaka release too.
But the Neutron stadium link http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/stadium/sub_project_guidelines.html#sub-project-release-process states that "A sub-project owner proposes a patch to openstack/releases repository with the intended git hash. The Neutron release liaison should be added in Gerrit to the list of reviewers for the patch".

Could you advise which way I should go or should I do both?

Thanks,
Cathy