[openstack-dev] [nova][bugs] No Nova Bugs Team Meeting this Week

Augustina Ragwitz aragwitz.lists at pobox.com
Mon Oct 31 15:40:44 UTC 2016

I am unable to host the Bug Team Meeting this week because I'm starting
a new job and will be getting orientated. As usual, if you have bug
related questions, I'm available via email and IRC.

Our next U.S. time meeting will be on November 15, 1800 UTC. While I
don't predict future scheduling conflicts, if anyone is interested in
being a backup to run the U.S. time bugs meeting, please let me know!

--
Augustina Ragwitz
Señora Software Engineer

Waiting for your change to get through the gate? Clean up some Nova
bugs!
http://45.55.105.55:8082/bugs-dashboard.html
---
email: aragwitz+nova at pobox.com