[openstack-dev] [nova] Ocata release schedule

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Oct 31 13:56:43 UTC 2016

I plan on posting some recaps of the design summit sessions, but I
wanted to quickly get out the Ocata release schedule for Nova. That's in
the wiki here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Ocata_Release_Schedule#Dates_Overview

The only Nova-specific milestone in there is spec approval freeze on
o-1, which is November 17th.

Probably the most important note is what's omitted, which is that we
won't have a non-priority blueprint feature freeze this cycle. So we're
going to be driving all blueprints to the same OpenStack-wide feature
freeze date of January 26th. Given the shorter cycle it just didn't make
sense to time box the non-priority blueprints.

Matt Riedemann