[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer]: Instance creation and deletion metrics in ceilometer !

Raghunath D raghunath.d at tcs.com
Mon Oct 31 08:27:52 UTC 2016

 Hi Ganpat,

I want the samples related with these events.

With Best Regards
 Raghunath Dudyala
 Tata Consultancy Services Limited
 Mailto: raghunath.d at tcs.com
 Website: http://www.tcs.com

Hi Raghunath,

I am not able to understand your use case for compute.instance.* events.

You are trying to catch the instance start and end events OR you want the samples related with these events?

Regards,
Ganpat