[openstack-dev] [ironic] OneView CI results not publicly viewable

Mario Villaplana mario.villaplana at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:08:59 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I discovered today that the OneView CI result links currently point to
internal (10.*) IP addresses. See here for an example:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/372762/14

According to OpenStack's third-party testing requirements [0],
third-party test artifacts should be public and retained for 1 month.
I believe this applies to non-voting CI as well.

I've CC'ed the current maintainers from the wiki. [1]

Should this job be removed until this is corrected?

Thanks,
Mario

[0] http://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/third_party.html#requirements
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/UFCG_OneView_CI