[openstack-dev] Resigning from horizon core

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Wed Oct 26 15:27:07 UTC 2016

Hello,

this has been long due (and thank you Richard for reminding me),
my job responsibilities changed a while ago, and I don't have the
time anymore to review patches in Horizon or even to submit new ones.

Please remove my horizon core status (and the horizon-stable-maint as
well).

Thank you, and best,
Matthias
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com>

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
                    Michael O'Neill, Eric Shander