[openstack-dev] [trove][octavia][tacker][designate][manila][sahara][magnum][infra] servicevm working group meetup

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Tue Oct 25 12:20:38 UTC 2016

Thank Doug for organizing this. In our session, I mentioned that Magnum is working through some of the issues now, and will touch on a portion of these concerns in one of our sessions:

Thursday, October 27, 2:40pm-3:20pm
CCIB - P1 - Room 124/125 <https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/venues/#venue=112>
https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/16953

If you have time to join us, we’d love your input.

Thanks,

Adrian