[openstack-dev] OpenStackClient Usability in Barcelona on Tuesday: Get a free bluetooth speaker and OpenStack t-shirt

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Sun Oct 23 10:50:53 UTC 2016

Apologies for the multiple postings. We’re getting close to running the usability studies and still need a few participants.

OpenStack UX is running a series of 45 minute usability studies on Tuesday, October 25th to investigate the OpenStackClient and identify any specific pain points for operators.  These studies are initiated by either the project teams or working groups to help understand their customers.

You can schedule a time here:

http://doodle.com/poll/894aqsmheaa2mv5a

Note that you may need to set the time zone in Doodle to Spain > Ceuta

Intel is providing a Philips bluetooth speaker to show our appreciation for your time.  In addition, the foundation is providing t-shirts to each persona that participate in the study. I may even give anyone suffering from jetlag a Red Bull to get them through the day.

Thanks,

Piet Kruithof
PTL OpenStack UX