[openstack-dev] [new][meteos] New project: Meteos

Hiroyuki Eguchi h-eguchi at az.jp.nec.com
Fri Oct 21 02:21:00 UTC 2016

Hi Trinath, Denis and Telles.

Thank you for your comments.

The goal of this project is to be a Big Tent project.

For that, I plan to release the initial version in github by end of this year.
Initial version will include a devstack plugin to enable everyone to try Meteos easily.

And then, some documentations (Installation Guide, Development Guide, and ..) will be released.

Everyone can participate in this project as a user, developer, reviewer in the same way as another OpenStack projects.
(However, There is no source code currently. Please wait for first release.)

I plan to make the session to share with you about Meteos in next Boston OpenStack summit.
And if you will go to Barcelona next week, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks.

Hiroyuki Eguchi