[openstack-dev] [freezer] Freezer mascot draft

Mathieu, Pierre-Arthur pierre-arthur.mathieu at hpe.com
Thu Oct 20 15:30:38 UTC 2016

Hi team,
I  just received a draft version of our project logo, using the mascot we  selected together. A final version (and some cool swag) will be ready  for us before the Project Team Gathering in February. Before they make  our logo final, they want to be sure we're happy with our mascot.

We can discuss any concerns in Barcelona and you can also provide direct feedback to the designers: http://tinyurl.com/OSmascot   Logo feedback is due Friday, Nov. 11. To get a sense of how ours stacks  up to others, check out this sneak preview of several dozen draft logos  from our community: https://youtu.be/JmMTCWyY8Y4

Here is the link to the draft logo: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4Fp5OqT3PxNbjN1QXF5SmZFMzQ

Cheers,
Pierre