[openstack-dev] [watcher] Summit agenda & Mascot

Antoine Cabot antoinecabot83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:09:51 UTC 2016

Hi Watcher team,

I hope that most of view are now ready to attend the summit in Barcelona.
As a final reminder, Watcher agenda is available on [1] with all timings &
locations. I hope we will have very productive discussions to establish next
milestones for our project.
If you have an interest in using Watcher, do not hesitate to join our meetings
in Barcelona or to reply to this thread. We are welcoming new contributors
every week and the summit is a good opportunity to meet our fantastic team !
For family reasons, I won't be able to attend my 5th OpenStack summit, but
Susanne Balle (sballe) & David Tardivel (dtardivel) will drive our meetings,
please ping them if you want to discuss Watcher roadmap and last achievements.

I just received a draft version of our project logo [2], using the mascot we
selected together in Portland. A final version (and some cool swag) will be
ready for us before the Project Team Gathering in February. Before they make
our logo final, they want to be sure we're happy with our mascot.

We can discuss any concerns in Barcelona and you can also provide direct
feedback to the designers [3] Logo feedback is due Friday, Nov. 11.
To get a sense of how ours stacks up to others, check out this sneak preview
of several dozen draft logos from our community [4].

I wish you a very pleasant and productive summit in Spain !

Antoine

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/watcher-ocata-design-session
[2] https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_h5gjY7WQPMX2FYSVBOWk8zYWs/view?usp=sharing
[3] http://tinyurl.com/OSmascot