[openstack-dev] [stable] Draft logo & a sneak peek

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Oct 20 00:06:28 UTC 2016

Hi all,
    Heidi just sent a draft version of the stable branch maintenance project
logo, using the mascot we selected together. A final version (and some cool
swag) will be ready for us before the Project Team Gathering in February.
Before they make our logo final, they want to be sure we're happy with our
mascot.

We can discuss any concerns in Barcelona and you can also provide direct
feedback to the designers: http://tinyurl.com/OSmascot Logo feedback is due
Friday, Nov. 11. To get a sense of how ours stacks up to others, check out this
sneak preview of several dozen draft logos from our community:
    https://youtu.be/JmMTCWyY8Y4

Yours Tony.