[openstack-dev] [glance][VMT][Security] Glance coresec reorg

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Oct 19 22:50:32 UTC 2016

On 2016-10-18 22:22:28 +0000 (+0000), Brian Rosmaita wrote:
> Thus, the main point of this email is to propose Ian Cordasco and Erno
> Kuvaja as new members of the Glance coresec team.  They've both been
> Glance cores for several cycles, have a broad knowledge of the software
> and team, contribute high-quality reviews, and are conversant with good
> security practices.
[...]

Sounds good to me. From a VMT perspective, I'm just happy to see
Glance keeping active participants with available bandwidth looking
at prospective vulnerability reports so we can continue to churn
through them faster and make them public sooner. Thanks for keeping
the wheels turning!
--
Jeremy Stanley