[openstack-dev] [nova] Draft mascot/logo

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Oct 19 21:25:53 UTC 2016

I just received a draft version of our project logo. A final version
will be ready for us before the Project Team Gathering in February.
Before they make our logo final, they want to be sure we're happy with
our mascot.

We can discuss any concerns in Barcelona and you can also provide direct
feedback to the designers: http://tinyurl.com/OSmascot

Logo feedback is due Friday, Nov. 11. To get a sense of how ours stacks
up to others, check out this sneak preview of several dozen draft logos
from our community: https://youtu.be/JmMTCWyY8Y4

Matt Riedemann