[openstack-dev] [all][tc][horizon][ux][qa][release] cleaning up extra-atcs list

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Oct 18 18:37:54 UTC 2016

We have a handful of people listed for ATC status under the
"extra-atcs" lists in the governance repository for whom the
expiration date has passed. I've prepared a patch to clean up the
lists [1] and added the PTLs for the related projects so they can
confirm or indicate their intent to renew the status for those
folks.  I plan to hold the patch as WIP until after the summit.

Please take a few minutes to review the changes if you're the PTL
for one of the affected teams.

Thanks,
Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/388170