[openstack-dev] [requirements][lbaas] gunicorn to g-r

Adam Harwell flux.adam at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 18:28:11 UTC 2016

Yep, I believe we did this in the past when we first started down this path
with Octavia, but we may have been too early -- maybe now is a better time
to do it. I will be at the summit and more than happy to attend a related
meeting.
But, I agree with Doug that we shouldn't stall this because of that -- can
we go ahead and vote the official OpenStack way: comments and +1/-1 on
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/386790/ ? I also feel like commenting
there is a better way to keep track of this discussion for posterity, as
the ML feels much more ephemeral to me. I can always go look up a CR as
it's directly linked to the commit. :)

--Adam