[openstack-dev] [all] indoor climbing break at summit?

Miles Gould mgould at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 16:27:01 UTC 2016

On 17/10/16 18:43, Chris Dent wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Oct 2016, gordon chung wrote:
>
>> you forgot to add disclaimer how you broke every bone in your body a
>> while back.
>
> \o/ Thanks for paying attention, you get a gold star. But actually
> it was only three. And it was outside.
>
> Maybe what you're really looking for here is: Climbing is dangerous. If
> you choose to climb, it is at your own risk.

Or as the Union International des Associations d'Alpinisme puts it:
"Climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal
injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and
accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and
involvement".

Speaking of which: woo yeah! I'm totally up for this, schedule permitting.

Miles