[openstack-dev] [cloudkitty] Proposing Pierre-Alexandre Bardina (pabardina) as core for cloudkitty

Christophe Sauthier christophe.sauthier at objectif-libre.com
Tue Oct 18 14:49:52 UTC 2016

Ho Shake,

Thanks for your feedback !!!

It is true (that all core so far are from the same company). On the
other hand there are only 3 cores...

The thing is in the past we haven't been unable to get a contributor on
a "long period of time" outside the company... Which is the reason why
so far it is single-vendor...  But I am confident that it will change
quite soon : I am currently waiting just a few more weeks to propose
another contributor, from another company this time, who has been active
on the project for a few monts.

Regarding Pierre-Alexandre proposal, he has been in charge of the
integration with horizon for whatever we needed (which was more the case
on the mitaka cycle). That is why I really think it would be a very good
idea for the project to give him core reviewers rights...

All the best,

      Christophe

----
Christophe Sauthier                       Mail :
christophe.sauthier at objectif-libre.com
CEO                                       Mob : +33 (0) 6 16 98 63 96
Objectif Libre                            URL : www.objectif-libre.com
Au service de votre Cloud                 Twitter : @objectiflibre

Suivez les actualités OpenStack en français en vous abonnant à la Pause
OpenStack
http://olib.re/pause-openstack