[openstack-dev] [ironic] Summit schedule is set

Loo, Ruby ruby.loo at intel.com
Tue Oct 18 14:25:52 UTC 2016

Hello ironic'ers,

For the design sessions to be as productive as possible, please prepare beforehand so that the sessions are spent discussing and coming up with solutions/consensus, instead of describing and getting folks up-to-speed on the issues.

Feel free to add your comments directly in the etherpads (or as reviews in any proposed patches). This will be especially useful for people that cannot attend the sessions.

Thanks!

--ruby