[openstack-dev] [requirements][lbaas] gunicorn to g-r

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Mon Oct 17 18:02:46 UTC 2016

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 1:33 PM, Doug Wiegley
<dougwig at parksidesoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On a review to add gunicorn to global requirements[1], we were asked to send a notice to the ML. In this particular application, it’s for use inside a service VM for Octavia. Objections/comments/other?

global-requirements is meant to ensure co-installability between
OpenStack services.
Is it safe to assume that software running in service VMs does not need to be
co-installable with other OpenStack services, since it's separated
from the control
plane?

// jim