[openstack-dev] [heat]Delete trust with exception when deleting a stack?

zhu4236926 zhu4236926 at 126.com
Fri Oct 14 14:39:23 UTC 2016

Hi guys,
   1. I set the conifg deferred_auth_method with value trusts, so a trust record will be created in keystone when creating a stack, and heat save the trust result  to db.
   2. Delete the stack, if all resources has been deleted successfully, heat will delete the trust record in keytstone, then clean the db record in heat, if an exception occrured when deleting the trust in keystone, heat just print a error log and ignore the exception, then set the state of stack to DELETE FAILED, but the db record in heat has been deleted,  though the trust record is still in keystone.
   3. Delete the stack again, because all resource and trust record in heat has beened deleted, the stack delete successfully this time,  the trust in keystone created by the stack is still exsit.

  My heat version is Mitaka, I think this may be a BUG,  if it's just a correct desigin in heat, could any one help me?

Best Regards,
Sylvernass