[openstack-dev] [nova][barbican][security] Ocata design summit session change

Rob C hyakuhei at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 08:20:18 UTC 2016

Thanks for the heads up, I'll do my best to attend and I'll encourage other
security folks to do likewise.

It looks like there's a good deal of security enforcing functionality in
these specs, I knew we've discussed getting Octa through threat analysis,
lets try to find a good time to schedule that too.

Cheers
-Rob