[openstack-dev] [nova][barbican][security] Ocata design summit session change

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Oct 13 20:15:35 UTC 2016

I've changed the nova design summit session on docs needed for newton to
now be a session to cover the various security-related specs up for review:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/16977/nova-security-specs-and-testing

And to also talk about getting a CI job going which will test some of
these features, like with barbican as the key manager and using signed
images.

I've tagged this session with 'barbican' although I see that the
barbican team is having another session at the same time. There was one
other slot that I could have moved for nova but barbican had a conflict
then too, so I've just left this where it is and if anyone from barbican
can show up all the better, but I don't think it's necessarily a
requirement.

Matt Riedemann