[openstack-dev] [kolla] RC3 Objectives - OCT 18th DEADLINE

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Oct 13 15:03:12 UTC 2016

RC2 has been tagged.  The stable/newton branch has been created.  Master is open for business!  Core reviewers please remove any procedural -2’s you have placed on reviews.

In RC3 of Kolla, we are fixing only critical bugs.  All bugs in rc3 need to be backported to stable/newton in order to tag 3.0.0.

The deadline for RC3 is short – October 18th – only 5 days.

We really need to hammer down on these last bugs.   As you can see many are unassigned.  Please cores, help finish the job on Newton and focus on these last remaining critical issues.  Help welcome from broader community as well ☺

https://launchpad.net/kolla/+milestone/newton-rc3

Regards
-steve