[openstack-dev] [senlin] Proposed changes to senlin core team

Qiming Teng tengqim at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Oct 13 12:27:34 UTC 2016

As the project keeps growing and maturing, we are happily seeing more
eyes on it, more hands on it. Among the many contributors, the following
two are outstanding:

lvdongbing <dongbing.lv at kylin-cloud.com>
Involved in OpenStack for a few years now. His contribution is not
limited to senlin, but also other projects such as heat, nova, solum
etc. His experience and passion would be a great help to our team.

ref:
http://stackalytics.com/?module=senlin-group&metric=commits&user_id=dbcocle&release=all

XueFeng Liu <liu.xuefeng1 at zte.com.cn>
Both a user and a developer of senlin. His recent contribution has shown
that he has a good understanding of the project's mission and
implementation. His commits and reviews are all of good quality.

ref:
http://stackalytics.com/?module=senlin-group&metric=commits&release=all&user_id=jonnary-liu

With this email, I'm formally inviting these two developers to join
senlin core team. Please cast your votes by replying this email, core
team. Thank you.

Regards,
  Qiming