[openstack-dev] [mistral] Who's interested in attending PTG?

Deja, Dawid dawid.deja at intel.com
Thu Oct 13 10:25:57 UTC 2016

On Thu, 2016-10-06 at 19:21 +0700, Renat Akhmerov wrote:
Hi,

As you likely know, the summit format will change after Barcelona. There will be two events now: PTG (Project Team Gathering) for design sessions and OpenStack Summit which is more customer/promotion oriented . The first will take place in Atlanta on Feb 20-24, 2017 and the second one in May 2017 in Boston. More about that at [1]. Please read it.

Hi,

I'd like to go to the PTG in Atlanta but I can't tell right now if I'll have budget approved for this event.

Thanks,
Dawid Deja