[openstack-dev] requests-mock

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:02:54 UTC 2016

Clay,

Apologies for the top post. Here's the current recommendation on
dependencies - Answering your question on "I'm not acctually sure what
the OpenStack policy is on dependency hygiene :D  Anyway,":
https://github.com/openstack/requirements#global-requirements-for-openstack-projects

There is a requirements team, you can reach them on the
#openstack-requirements channel:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Requirements

-- Dims