[openstack-dev] [acceleration][dpacc] Work session and Meetups in Barcelona Summit

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:07:07 UTC 2016

Hi all,

For those of you (all cc'ed here) who have expressed interests in building
an OpenStack acceleration service, you are more than welcomed to
participate in the discussion we are now planning for Barcelona Summit.

As could be found here [1], we will have a work session on Friday for Nomad
project member meetup as well as Ocata development planning. Again, you are
more than welcomed to provide input on the etherpad.

We are also looking at having a ad-hoc OPNFV DPACC Meetup sometime between
Mon and Thurs. Please provide your time preference via [2].

[1]https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Design_Summit/Ocata/Etherpads#Nomad
[2]http://doodle.com/poll/8pfdmy6wrpc9cizp
--
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado