[openstack-dev] [all][elections] Results of the TC Election

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Oct 10 14:29:07 UTC 2016

Excerpts from John Davidge's message of 2016-10-10 13:24:18 +0000:
> On 10/10/16, 5:36 AM, Monty Taylor wrote:
>
> >It's really nice to see that we had an increase in turnout percentage
> >even in the face of having our largest electorate yet.
> >
> >Thanks for all your great work!!!
> >
> >Monty
>
> +100
>
> Thank you as well to all the candidates and standing TC members who took
> part in this process. The past few weeks have really opened my eyes to
> what our TC deals with day-to-day, and the huge amount of work that goes
> into making things run smoothly.
>
> Special thanks to Thierry and Doug in particular for what was at times a
> heated debate. I have a lot to learn from you both about keeping a level
> head on the ML :)
>
> Cheers and congrats,
>
> John

Thanks, John, I appreciate all of the discussion this time around.
It's nice to see more folks engaging on the issues and exploring
possible solutions. I hope that everyone who ran will stay actively
involved in those discussions throughout the term.

And thanks again to the election supervisors! Things went very smoothly,
considering the technical challenges our growth has presented.

Doug