[openstack-dev] [all][elections] Results of the TC Election

Maish Saidel-Keesing maishsk at maishsk.com
Mon Oct 10 07:08:05 UTC 2016

I would also like to add my deepest gratitude for all your hard work
that goes into this process every six months.

Thank you, all of you for all the hard work that goes on behind the
scenes to make this possible

Congratulations to all the re-elected and newly elected members of the TC.

--
Best Regards,
Maish Saidel-Keesing