[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Nova] Expose trunk details over metadata API

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sat Oct 8 09:11:47 UTC 2016

There is a bit of a wish list of things people want in metadata for Ocata
at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ocata-nova-metadata-wishlist -- it
might be worth adding your requirements and a link to your spec there?

Michael

On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 5:04 AM, Bence Romsics <bence.romsics at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Jay, let me correct myself. After a round of discussion with Armando
> I'm no longer sure exactly what nova changes would be needed. The
> discussion went into a direction where we started to question which
> part of the change should fall into neutron and which part into nova.
> I think joint nova-neutron design would be beneficial to avoid a
> ping-pong between the projects. So far the discussion lacks the
> opinions of nova developers. It would be welcome:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1631371

Rackspace Australia