[openstack-dev] [Glance] [stable] Bug backports

Ian Cordasco sigmavirus24 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 13:47:19 UTC 2016

Hi Glancers!

After the news that we all released Newton yesterday, it's time to
start thinking about backports the future of our Mitaka and Liberty
branches.

I expect that Mitaka will start to enter Phase II [1] and Liberty's
end-of-life is right around the corner [2] (2016-11-17). If there are
bugs that are affecting those branches that need to be backported
before their status changes, they should be proposed immediately and
brought up at the Glance team meeting [3].

[1]: http://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/stable-branches.html
[2]: https://releases.openstack.org/
[3]: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Glance_Team_Meeting

Cheers!