[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Nova] Expose trunk details over metadata API

Bence Romsics bence.romsics at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 13:43:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

To follow up on the complications of bringing up trunk subports [1] I
have written up a small proposal for a tiny new feature affecting
neutron and nova. That is how to expose trunk details over metadata
API. To avoid big process overhead I have opened a newton rfe ticket
[2], plus a nova specless blueprint [3] pointing to it. Please let me
know if I should have followed a different process.

Cheers,
Bence

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-September/104848.html
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1631371