[openstack-dev] [Congress] PTG planning

Masahito MUROI muroi.masahito at lab.ntt.co.jp
Fri Oct 7 10:24:12 UTC 2016

Thanks summarizing it, Eric.

Combination of 1. and 2. looks good.

Basically, we'll have work sessions in PTG for next release. Other teams
and operator could come, so it's easy for Congress team to discuss
anything with them.

Then if needed, we can have unofficial work session of Congress team at
summit instead of mid-cycle. We don't need to consider hosts and
location. Additionally, we could meet Congress user who has a
presentation and nice usecase but doesn't contribute actively.

best regards,
Masahito

--
室井 雅仁(Masahito MUROI)