[openstack-dev] [Horizon] End of week wrap-up

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 05:12:36 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

Congratulations to all contributors to the Newton release - a release we
can all be proud of:

  http://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/horizon/newton.html

Thanks to Rob Cresswell for his leadership through the Newton release. I'm
looking forward to seeing what we can achieve in Ocata.

In our meeting this week[1] we covered a few topics, notably:

- the schedule for Horizon sessions is now available[2]
- whether we as a team wish to participate in the Project Teams Gathering
(yes)
- a discussion regarding how to progress the incorporation of the Profiler
panel

Catch you next week in #openstack-horizon

     Richard

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Horizon
[2]
https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/global-search?t=Horizon%3A