[openstack-dev] [neutron][networking-vpp]Introducing networking-vpp

Naveen Joy (najoy) najoy at cisco.com
Thu Oct 6 19:20:31 UTC 2016

Was not comaparing it in the way you imply below. My point was that
eventhough they are fundamentally different systems, they play
a similar role in the way we use them - the primary purpose being
to facilitate communications between the components of a distributed
system.
We have found etcd to be simpler and a better fit for what we
are trying to accomplish.

Regards,
Naveen