[openstack-dev] [telemetry] Deprecating the Ceilometer API

Yarko Tymciurak yarkot1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 16:37:29 UTC 2016

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 11:22 AM, gordon chung <gord at live.ca> wrote:

> On 04/10/2016 12:04 PM, Yarko Tymciurak wrote:
> > I won't be at Barcelona, but would like to participate in the telemetry
> > sessions, and particularly this one.
> > Are there plans to enable remote participants (beyond just etherpad),
> >  i.e. hangouts or skype, or something similar?
>
> we can try this. i know some other projects have done this. hangouts
> probably easiest choice (assuming we don't have more than 10 people)?
>
> i would definitely raise topics beforehand though. especially if we have
> morning sessions. i tried waking up for Europe time last year for
> virtual midcycle -- it sucks waking up at 3am.

Sounds good - sucks even more @ 2AM...

I'm central time (San Antonio), so 7 hours difference:
09AM - 05PM Barcelona ==
02AM - 10AM San Antonio (CDT)

Note:
01PM == 6AM
so, participation will be simplest for me for after lunch sessions.

Regardless, I plan to participate.
(If I really need to, I'll try sleeping 6PM - 2AM)

Thanks,
Yarko