[openstack-dev] [nova] Draft Ocata design summit schedule is up

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Thu Oct 6 13:41:14 UTC 2016

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016, Matt Riedemann wrote:

> The draft design summit schedule for nova is here:
>
> https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/global-search?t=Nova%3A

[snip]

> If there are any questions or issues with this please speak up because this
> will more or less be official next week.

Is there a particular reason we're only retrospecting on placement?
Based on the etherpad[1] and conversations with other contributors a
lot of the questions and concerns about how things went with
placement are applicable to much of the rest of Nova; and, despite my
(well intentioned) moaning, I've been told that the experience on
placement (as a priority) was above average so it may not be
representative.

I suspect we can map many of the ideas and experiences from a
retrospective devoted to placement to more general concerns but I'd
hate for people who had no involvement in it but are concerned about
Nova to feel excluded.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-newton-retrospective

--
Chris Dent               ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)        https://anticdent.org/