[openstack-dev] [mistral] Who's interested in attending PTG?

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:21:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

As you likely know, the summit format will change after Barcelona. There will be two events now: PTG (Project Team Gathering) for design sessions and OpenStack Summit which is more customer/promotion oriented . The first will take place in Atlanta on Feb 20-24, 2017 and the second one in May 2017 in Boston. More about that at [1]. Please read it.

IMPORTANT: We need to express our intention about our presence at PTG in Atlanta before Oct 16th. I recognize that it’s a little bit early but please discuss it with your teams and try to decide who is going to this PTG. Based on that we’ll make a request to the organizers.

[1] http://www.openstack.org/ptg <http://www.openstack.org/ptg>

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia