[openstack-dev] [Congress] PTG planning

Eric K ekcs.openstack at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 23:18:52 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As you know, the traditional design summit will be split into the work
sessions at PTGs and the community forums at the summits. The release
schedules will be re-aligned so that the PTGs coincide with the beginning
of the dev cycle for each release.
http://www.openstack.org/ptg

As a team, we are asked to decide whether we want to have work sessions at
the upcoming PTG in in Atlanta (Feb 20-24) to kick-off the P-cycle. We¹re
asked to have a decision no later than Oct 16, so hopefully we can discuss
it over ML and the next couple meetings and come up with a decision.

Some more details on the schedule at the first PTG: