[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Ocata Design Summit ideas kick-off

Carlos Gonçalves mail at cgoncalves.pt
Wed Oct 5 09:31:06 UTC 2016

Hi Armando,

I'm not sure whether the team has already scheduled sessions for the design
summit.

I've added a topic to the list -- the usual suspect: discussion on status
and admin_state_up resource states...
I hope we can make to discuss their current behavior and expectations as
well as next steps being documentation the least we have to do.

Thanks,
Carlos