[openstack-dev] [chef] Adding calbers to openstack-chef-core

Samuel Cassiba s at cassiba.com
Wed Oct 5 03:44:38 UTC 2016

Ohai Chefs!

I would like to nominate Christoph Albers (irc: calbers) for
openstack-chef-core.

Christoph has consistently provided great quality reviews over the
Newton cycle. He has been instrumental in getting the cookbooks up to
speed with Identity v3 and openstackclient. During Mitaka, his reviews
were crucial to the refactor work that took place during that cycle.
>From the quality of his reviews, he has a solid understanding of the
codebase and I think he is qualified to be a core reviewer.

This will bring us back up to three dedicated core reviewers, and I
would like to reimplement a 2x +2 policy for changes.

If there are no objections, I will put in a change at the end of the
week. Consider this a +1 vote from me.

Thanks,

-sc