[openstack-dev] [tacker][ptl] Leave of Absence

Sridhar Ramaswamy srics.r at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 06:26:16 UTC 2016

Tackers,

I'd like to inform I'll be away from work / the community for about 4 - 6
weeks to attend to an urgent medical need.  This also means I won't be able
to attend the upcoming Barcelona summit. I'll terribly miss the event,
particularly meeting some of the new faces in the Tacker community.

I'm happy that the Newton release is behind us, and Ocata summit planning
is well underway [1]. I'd like to nominate tacker core Sripriya Seetharam
(irc: sripriya) as the acting PTL to continue the work forward in my
absence .

thanks,
Sridhar

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tacker-ocata-summit