[openstack-dev] [puppet] useful logstash queries

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 03:00:07 UTC 2016

I was looking for a quick way to find Puppet deprecations that we did
in Newton and could clean-up in Ocata.
Also I was searching for OpenStack deprecations.

I found useful to create an etherpad with some logstash queries:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/puppet-openstack-ci-logstash-queries

Feel free to add more as you find useful queries (to debug a specific
issue or get some metrics).

Regarding the deprecations themselves, we might want to work on it
during Ocata as well as our consistency work.
It's usually not hard to update options and could be done by newcomers
to get used of contributing in Puppet OpenStack. Feel free to reach us
if you're interested to work on it.
In any case, we'll probably clean-up deprecations during early Ocata
and update deprecated options during the cycle.

Feedback is welcome,
--
Emilien Macchi